The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 26 December 2007

sweet? Nice? WHat to say?

fuh! just got back from a wonderful Holiday in Pangkor Island, damn it, it was tiring of coz, and a lot of laundries to be washed.....


Ok, actually, we didnt planned to go to Pangkor, it just came out from my Pak SU's mind. Before that, we were actually ..hmm..having a beatiful cool time in Cameron, well I was quite dissapointed coz I cant see the Tanah Rata. I wanna see it terribly u see....anyway, my day turned to be a rainbow, when I got to taste this sweet, red starwberry ice-cream, dang it, I am craving for more!

so, the whole day in cameron, was of coz shopping for some veggies, well u know, my mom, she wanted to bring along all those cabbages and carrots and chillies home. We didnt have our lunch, but we did have this cendawan goreng tepung, great, it was oily and gave me this stupid skin affections. (wah! this cndawan was amazingly delicious) oh, before I forgot, we did bought some strawberries and I turned up to be the one who finished them all, hahahah;D, hey! do u know, tht strawberries have a lot of vitamins?

Below are some photos in cameron, well some of them are pretty ugly, so I just put a few~~

(pose, jgn x pose strawberry)

(wah, my new masterpiece, luv this one)


(wah! a new strawberry model huh?)



(mom and shishin, where?)


(grab that ISLAND)

1 comment:

miranabila azlan said...

haha, i lyke the pic..yg ade reflection tuh!