The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 19 December 2007

huh! work out a bit!

(gambar hiasan)

today is wednesday, well yeah tommorow the 20th of Nov will be hari raya korban. yay!!! I am soo happy coz only during hari raya korban tht I can taste this wonderful marvellous lamb soup. ish2.....sedap nye..I am craving for it!! (but i am not bunting)

so continue with our main topic for the day. Well, I woke up early for subuh and also to jog with my ex classmate Quraibah. We went jogging at 8 am, well, we cant go out after subuh coz we cant get early. zzzzz...

Iwent to Qu's house, well not far, just around 5 minutes I think. and then she came out, and we started to jog. Man..jauh tuh...from persiaran damai, up the hill, then we went down the hill, to jalan aman. pass the townhouses and the schools, and also the quarters. haiyaa....and we had this roti canai for breakfast at fatimah ghous restaurant, which is located in taman bukit mewah. (sorry qu, aku x blanja kao)

heh! so tired. then....quraibah who has a very good appetite wanted to buy a nasi lemak. wagh! kuatnya makan!well, I didnt buy it, coz I hate nasi lemak sooo much. after tht, we went to see the awana bukit mewah which is actually a cool, modern townhouses. damn it! if i have a lot of money, I am surely to buy it right away! Theres no doubt tht, the houses around taman bkt mewah is bigger and more cooler than those in tmn kajang utama.

as we continue our breese walking, I ran up into Sasi the DON, well he is my junior, and a very rude kid who turned out to be nice. He was helping his dad i think. and I greeted him with a hello and a beauiful smile, wakaka:D

ok thn, quraibah and I went to a playground, wakak;d..to get on the swings....well it was no fun, coz, the swings are a bit short for us. so we dcided to leave the playground and ronda2 at the cemara apartment. to see a good view of kajang utama from there.

soon after tht, we had a small time rest at a bus stop, aiya! then came a man, who is I dont know..a jawa man? I think. He was very selekeh, and he asked us abt the bus. Well, I dont know much, coz I dont take up bus . wakaka;d Well, we got scared off, at first, coz he came in a sudden, totally shock tht time.

and at last, we went home. well, I rejected quraibah's offer to hang out at her place, coz, I wanna help my mom at home. Huh! lega dpt balik rumah, well I think I have a sore foot right now. nevermind, I am imuned to it now. ok see ya later.

bye ^_^
(27th Dec, not Nov, 10 am, man I am dead)
edited**

1 comment:

preciousnafisah said...

salam dayana..best la aq bce ko speaking..syok..aq tringin nak jdi cm ko..huhu..gud job girl..