The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 18 December 2007

New nephew, named Syakir.

well, last week, i think, my cousin who is now staying in Manchester, had just given birth to a cute lil' hero name Muhammad Syakeer. He was adorable and very cute. Well, yeah, we cant see his original face yet, coz he is still a small boy. But, he is cute. Hhe weighs around 2.4kg, so light, I was 3.5 kg back then.

Wanna see his photos, wait up, I need to upload them. Well, I grabbed this photos from my cousin, Delliya's profile, 2 days ago (Delliya is Syakeer's mom). She is gorgeous, and sometimes she's cool. Her hubby is fair, and good looking. Cool huh! She is an architect overthere.

(this is syakeer, with my cousin Delliya, he is making faces)



(syakeer, in his pyjamas, he likes to make faces)

cool babies, hope I ll get cooler babies than my cousins

wakaka:D

No comments: