The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 18 December 2007

SLave in school ~~

today, Tuesday, the 18th of December 2007, Chiam and I (well chiam is a good friend of mine and the one and only chinese friend I have) went to school because of a reason. Well, not attending class, but actually to help Pn Arisah (my ert teacher) to organise the spbt books. Dang it! There were tonnes of books, nasib baik la hanya organize the form 4 books, if not boleh pengsan. Ni semua gara2 inisiatif kerajaan untuk menyenangkan para ibubapa die malaysia. adeh!

I was actually, a lil' bit mad, coz, Chiam and I had to work at this small-poor ventulation store room. It is smaller than my toilet (I think). Damn it was so hot, that I then suffered from a stupid cramp foot. There were dust all over, between the book racks, on the floor, everywhere. Its not a good place to hang out I tell ya!

Porr Chiam whom actually has asthma, she couldnt barely able to breathe in the room which had to make her staying outside to take fresh air. Ish2....well and thanks god, azeem was there and so were pn arisah lil' kids. Unfortunately, they didnt help much though. The kids were just playing around, and its kinda annoying. Meanwhile, azeem helped us out just for a couple of minutes I guess, coz he had something else to do in ERT room. So, I dont want to bother him, lol.

Then, after we felt so so tired carrying up the books and arranged them, we did some cool work in the spbt room which is quite nicer, with on ventilation so that we dont feel uncomfy. HUH! Relieved! WELL if i count back, there were abt 600 books tht we had organized and arranged. damn, it was exhausting. Thanks back to azeem, who is sos so sweet. He bought chiam and me, a gardenier bread, cool huh! ^__^

so thts it, well, quite fun if i think abt it. and next week I'll probably go to school again to continue my unfinish works. PLus, PMR result will come out next week too. So, kinda nervous u know. I hope I can get the 8AS, well tehy re so many poeple hoping me to get tht, and I HAVE to get it of coz. If not, damn I'll be very frustrated.

life is good, when we have companions.

No comments: