The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 16 December 2007

My real BFF with photos

Here, as u can all see, I am gonna post some photos of my real BFF whom I respect and I love with all my heart. Well, of coz, I have so many friends out there, but below, are several people who I see the best choice to resemble this title.

First, is of course, my beloved Nurul Huda Abd Razak. She is cute, adorable genius, fantastic friend. No one can replace her. I love her more than I love myself.


(huda the one who covered everyone wakaka:D)





2nd, is of coz, my walking monalisa, maryam. she is gorgeous, fantastic, funny, a bit blur but she is one true friend, we re together everytime in school. Unfortunately, she might transfer into another school, somewhere in Bangi, and I will surely to miss her a lot. Smiles in her face never fades away:D




(maryam in a pink scarf)



3rdly is sofiah, I am crying here while I am writing about her. She is the most fun and understanding girl alive. One true friend she is, but I am kinda dissapointed coz, when she was here I didnt treat her like the way I treated maryam and Huda. Now, I feel so empty without her.


(sofiah the one with yellow dress)



and lastly, will be my only one bff. his name? I dont know, u tell me. I forgot already la. Hehehe. He is cool, tall, dark and handsome:P. He likes j-POP, hip hop and anything. Well, he is a Dj. And he is an old man. So good in english and I love to be his friend.



(mr azeem, currently a DJ)



ok, I admit, azeem is not my last BFF, well, there are some other kids who I wanna put them here.

ok, now I am writing abt Quraibah, well, I wanna confess something, Actually, last time, I dont like her tht much, coz I think she is annoying. Now, after three years, she is my best friend during school holidays, she is alive lol, well my other gfs were not alive lol. They re somewhere else.


(Quraibah Abd Razak, she is mulut murai, and now getting so big)


Then, it must be my wonderful chinese friend, Chiam Win Nee, well I called her Winnie the Pooh sometimes. She is brilliant, and in class, I love to sit besides her, coz she s so smart, but cant beat me though. wakaka;D. She is cool, a good badminton heroin but a bad bowler, :P. She is a librarian at school, and very matured, ehm...



(Chiam is wearing that khaki brown dress, on your left sitting, with my other friends and Cikgu Nini)

No comments: