The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 16 December 2007

Whole Day was boring!

Ok, semalam bersamaan hari Sabtu 15 haribulan Dis 2007, aku sekeluarga, I mean without my mommy, went to UTM in KL, sbb apa? sbb sepupu aku iaitu anak mak lang aku yang bernama abg azrul nak further studies kat sana, nak ambik master katanya, so aku dan family aku pon tolong la die ke sana, and we waited like a log for him!


On the same day, ada lak majlis cukur jambul buat anak sedara aku yang tercomel takat ni, iaitu Khayra, yang baru 4 bulan berada di dunia ini. Man, she is gorgeous like her mother. (Well, her mom, is Kak intan, who is the best cousin ever) wanna see her photos? wait up!

^khayra in ladYbird costume ^

Ok, continue to our main topic, ass u can see our comel Khayra was actually wearing this beautiful gown, and masa aku sampai kat rumah mak teh aku (di mana majlis itu berlangsung), she was sleeping soundly in a craddle, which was designed by her own mak uda (whom I called her kak wani)

Guess what!? The food was incredibly marvellous, especially the lamb soup. man, I am gaining more weight now!And then kak wani said something which offended me a bit, she said, I am becoming more fat??! what!!! wargh! I am a total shock tht time. So, I decided not to take dinner, from today onwards, and to work out a bit.

After the cukur jambut feast, my evil cousin name Fiqasha, held her 5th birthday party, well I hate it, coz its little children party. Nevertheless, I love the surroundings, coz everyone was looking happy and joyful, and we got some goodie bags lol. We spent at least 4 hours there at mak teh's house, and I tell ya, it was crowded. Then we headed off to my step aunt's house in Meru, Klang, not far from tmn sri andalas (where mak teh's house was located)

At mak cik timah's house (my step aunt who can resemble as my grandma), I was a bit pissed off, why? coz, mak cik timah asked us to sleep over her place. well, I rejected the offer, why? coz x selesa laa, sbb rumah die ramai anak2 sedara lelaki, and besides, we didnt bring along any spare clothes. When she asked "tidurla sini!" I was suddenly said "No! x nakla!" and she heard it, and she became like "sampai hati anak ni". laa..sakit hati la pulak. ish2

so we went home at 10 pm, padahal kami sampai ke rumah die at 5 pm. so it was 5 hours ! man! I hated staying too long at someone house. argh...lega bile dah sampai rumah, then i watched asian Idol on tv. and now, I am online of coz, but azeem is not here and so is HUda, where is she??

letih ^0^

No comments: