The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 4 December 2007

I am back with a smile (I guess)

well it has been a month since I last updated my blog.
nothing new though, but I am finally recovered from my tragic depression,, the u-know-what
school will reopen in 3 weeks time, and I must say that I am kind of nervous. yeah...I'll be in form 4 which also means that I am going to be an upper form kid, can I be a BULLY NANNY?

Although this year, I felt like the school holiday is damn LONG and forever. but I too felt bored..bored to death I tell ya. Luckily, I have some good friends of mine whom kindly chatted with me in Yahoo Messenger. Well, now I am kinda hurt coz no one is basically here to chat with me, well there are several people whom I called BORED BOWLS.

Oh god I waited for so long for HE who U KNOW to be online, but I guess he would not be ON after all. Yah..he got his friends and so do I. but, its kind of ironic, because my friends are very BUSY with their won activities that they don't have time to spend some diamonds on me.

TO make an effort, I now, joined an english workshop at PUSAT tuisyen mewah which costs a LOT! Thanx to huda who registered off my name there. I havent paid the fee yet...maybe later....well, I must say that my parents looked a bit shock when I told them how much it cost for the workshop.daaaaa

Fortunately, Puan Zaywah the tuitor is so nice kind and polite and funny. but i hate the narrow-space class, which u know, kind of uncomfortably fit the 25 students well. Yesterday, I was damn late for the class....well its a cliche' for me to be late..I can't be punctual....zzzzz &__&

I sat at the back of the class with my so long friend HUDA ESTRADa, and I was the 2nd student to introduce myself to the entire class. I admit that the class teaches us to be confident to speak in public, and what I have seen is this boy name zakaria, he is ON THE SPOTLIGHT.!!!!zzzzz

hmmm....its late now....and I m kinda bored......well see ya later.

No comments: