The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 12 January 2008

Ah....majlis watikah pelantikan and SP class!!

as u can see, well, this morning, at around 7:45 am, there was this rehearsal for the majlis waitkah pelantikan for prefects. I was again, late, cant be punctual, and guess what, I had to walk to school?! coz my dad went for his morning jog meanwhile my mom wabusy with housechores. So, what could I do?? I quickly walked to school.

Yeah, I walked very fast than I usually do. Gratefully, the practice hasnt started yet, so I was lucky, but we have to wait for Rashid, the Headprefect as well as our commander. Fine, it was a really long practice, we have to show a good example to the other students. Well, I ll be in the middle row, on monday, which I kinda hate it, coz the guy who stands in front of me is taller, i mean a bit taller than I, and he actually blocking me from being viewed, damn that prefect.

Before I black out, yesterday, i was in school too, in the evening, after Zuhur, there was Sains Pertanian class, well I thanked chiam a lot for reserving some front seats for my friends. But then, ah, I was out, with some other prefects for the rehearsal, guess what, some lousy boys from other class, got into our seats, damn it, and the clas was damn crowded....hate it!!!!

I hope the teacher can open another class d\for them. Do I sound selfish? Yeah I am, when it times to study....

No comments: