The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 19 January 2008

EVERYBODY GETS ON MY NERVE!!~~~

wat a terrible day for me this saturday!!~~

fine, I slept a bit late last night, at about pass midnight, and then this morning I woke up at about 6:15 am, why? COZ I accidentally thought today was school day, dummy me.
anyway, I had this prefect's meeting at school at 8:30 AM. But, I prepared earlier, coz I know, if I kept delaying, I ll not be on time. Yay!! today I was ON TIME, good for me.
the meeting was not bad after all, just tht my best friend maryam didnt show up. why?? becoz, she was fast asleep like a monalisa....watever...ok, I was nominated as the secretary of the prefect's board, but the teacher said NO coz I m gonna move out.. hehehe:D ok I ll be going to start my duty this MONDAY at block B. which is near to my class....is this a good news?? I dont know....
fine, after the meeting was over, I went to a shop nearby to topup my cell. Then, I called huda, but she didnt answer, Ii was actually on the way to her home, some project to be done, and I also sent a message to azeem saying tht I wanted to see him. Ok, i walked to the jejantas, but he wasnt there. I was so sad as well as mad...besdes tht there was this ah, I dont know , a stranger who kept smiling at me...with his sly face..ewww..thts scary....and moreover, I was mad at huda, coz she didnt reply my call. ANd the reason is becoz she was fast asleep, daa....it was 11 babe, takan x bangun lagi!!!
ok so, whats the heck waiting, so I walked back home, and felt tired now, a sore feet I attempt....but no one cares....

No comments: