The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 11 February 2008

Last time with nina

I am so happy that I met nina just now. She hasnt go to Muar yet. She like always with her new cam, capturing photos of her friends. I was walking home with my mate Chiam, and all of a sudden she was a stone far away from me, yelling my name.

I have to see her though, coz today is the last day she is here, in Kajang. I will miss her a lot. We hugged and she also a bit mad coz I didnt attend her party yesterday, sorry I was sick. She was so cheerful, with her big smile, with her wacky attitude yet caught everyone's attention. Love her for that.

I brought her home, and give her the gift tht I bought for her recently. Hope she will like it, and I know I will miss her a lot. Her cheerful attitude always there at school.

No comments: