The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 7 February 2008

Thanks A lot!

yesterday, I received a gift from my cousin Kak Dee. So nice of her forbuying. a nice bag for me which is from Manchester. I got a purple bag, my sis got herself a nice cute tshirt, my bro, I am not really sure, my mom got a nice handbag as well as some kitchen ornament. My dad, on the other hand got a tshirt.

We are so grateful, thanks again, may Allah bless all of you. And I cant wait to see syakir, kak dee's son later. YAY!!!

No comments: