The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 7 February 2008

Words from Mak Ngah

Yesterday's night, I was being brainwashed by my aunt (mak ngah) who had just returned from Manchester. She was an incredible caunsellor. My mom told her about my dismay on not getting a place in boarding school and MRSM. Then, she, as the one who experienced a lot, gave me some good words.

Those who got to go to MRSM or boarding school, will not actually have a great condusive place to study unlike at home. She said theres hikmah for what had happended to me. I may get better future myself if I study hard and smarter here. Theres no different. Well, there are differences actually, coz in boarding school I wont get distracted easily by some circumstances.

She also said her son, well my cousin, name Indra, used to get 6AS in his PMR about 5 years back. At that time, all his friends were moving to teknik school and MRSM. He was the only one left at his school. He was dissapointed as well as I do. Then, he studied so really smart and hard, and guess what, now he is in JAPAN completing his studies on engineering. Meanwhile, his friends, well some of them, are not anywhere.

So as a conclusion, I think, if I dont get a place to any other school, I will be redha, and continue my studies here in Kajang Utama and I'll have so much joy with Chiam and Huda. Besides, I have many gems teachers here to help me. I am so lucky actually, just that before this I was completely blind.

No comments: