The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 2 March 2008

ADD MATH with Dr Fuad

Now, my busy schedule is filled up with a class of add math, which will be on every Saturday at the surau (thankfully, coz it is near), and it begins at 9:30 pm, after Isyak.
The tutuor is Dr Fuad a mathematician and also a lecturer, well, he is my dad's best friend, and not to mention he was the talker for techniques in answering math last year. He is nice, cool and funny. The problem of this class is that I am the only girl who is attending. The others are Nizam and his friends (all boys). However, I take the positive side of it. Doesnt matter what gender we are if we are willing to study there is no problem with that, rite?
Yesterday, well I returned at 11 pm, because I asked Dr Fuad for an additional tutor. They were many disturbances, like hearing someone calling my name, breeze which gave me goosebumps and also, the sound of pontianak like...ngee....ngeee...hehehhe...it was damn scary.
Well, I think I better be catching up with my previous lessons coz I seem to be forgetting so much abt them. They are some formulaes which I have to stick to my memory card. And last but not least, I have to know which formulae should I use for certain questions.
I am trying to memorize the MTQ ( Majlis Tilawah Quran) Speech Text, its 3 pages long, and I got it on friday, and I have to represent it on Wednesday?! Crazy isnt it. I am exasperated. God!! Please give me guidances.
In a nutshell, I am damn busy, but I cant help myself from avoiding the pc. It distract me indeed. Alright, I am going, to those who read this SLIMY-BORING blog please do online at 5 pm or 7 pm...pls!!!
chacha from DYA

No comments: