The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 4 March 2008

sakit tengkuk

life on tuesday was a pleasant
teachers were absent..a YAY!! for us KIDS included me...
I took my time memorizing my speech
still cant do the pronunciation properly..=.=

Suddenly, I hurt my tengkuk...
I can't move it...damn it...
I think its due to my stresses or salah bantal...duh...

Tomorrow, Pn Azlina wanna see me speak
It is a bad thing coz I am so not a hundred percent ready
This year is tough yeah I know..
Nevertheless, I wont give up..thats for sure

Give me some hot oil to put on my tengkuk
or even better if I have someone to put it on for me
which is an impossible thing
whatever..

I am currently waiting for a person
whom I think wont be here for long
coz of boredom
nevermind....I realize something
That I am a person who seek for love
However, it cant be real
coz I am nobody +.+
I just have to seek love that is eternal

which is the love of GOD

No comments: