The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 1 March 2008

ME=CRISIS??

what happen to me?
I kept asking this question over and over!!
Saturdays are boring
and so do Sundays
What do I have on my side?
Just books and books!!!
Math and Math!!!
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, HISTORY!!

I came online to have a talk to anybody I know
sadly, no one is on
waiting and keep waiting....I am sick of it...
when he or she is on
like a thunder with no sound
quitely, with words...
why!!?? are they bored with me???
YES....i think they are

I feel like no one by my side
Loneliness like in a cave and graveyard.
I cant be happy but I am not crazy....HAHHAHAxd
At night, I hope the other day will be better
But as soon as I wake up, The day seem to be dull again and again...but time is running as fast as it could...

I grew up
but as I grew up...
The more boring the world seem around me...
No more laughter that will last forever...
just smiles that easily fade away...

but one thing for sure
I am not crazy...

No comments: