The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 20 March 2008

The new Chiam and HUDA

well
these are the names of my two best bestie
coincidencely, both of them bought the same model of SONY E phone
the colour is the same hahaha..man they re twins perhaps.

CHIAM
~often call me as BABe I was so shocked!!
~I feel weird when she consoled me with the word "babe"
~she is now MY LOYAL buddy, can u believe that she actually accompanied me during the maulud nabi at the surau this morning? man..she is so nice sweet..aww...

HUDA
~A good listener.
~still my best one
~a good pillow?
haha...love her..when can i hang out at ur place???

before I forgot
here is something
well
the reason why the biggest possibility why I wasnt accepted to MRSM
is because the teacher didnt see my letter which I put on her table 3 weeks ago.
OMG!! she thought I didnt sent my letter as I dont wannamove out.
damn...
damn,....
ha
sedihnye...

No comments: