The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 4 July 2008

I am grateful but something is wrong again...

Grateful to Allah Almighty for letting me obtained 10 As in my recent mid year's exam, and the first place in science stream form four. My parents were proud of course, just they didnt know how to show their "proudness" I guess especially my dad whom was so quiet during the open day last friday, till I think I was the one who became the parent and he became me....

Alright July striked the moon. In July, there will be no opportunity to have a slight rest, busy the whole months with school programmes and homeworks. Yeah, yesterday, I was almost being punished by Puan Suzi because I didnt completed my notes on Bahasa Melayu Literature. Fortunately, I succeeded in distracting her from checking my notes, if not, God, I'll be returing home with a slight red face of shame.

This whole week, I feel something wrong in the class. I couldn't be complaining on the matter of no friends to talk to, because Chiam, Chris, Mimi and others were occupying with me happily. But, then, something missing I felt. The desk beside me was emptied. Huda, who was supposely to be sitting next to me, grab the empty place beside Christina's. I have some problem with her.

This happened due to my foolish-kidly manner during our weekend game of badminton on last Saturday. I was suddenly taking seriousy the matter that they didnt let me play, although that was not true. So on that day, I "merajuk" or sulking like a baby. Maybe Huda was tired of my boresom attitude and so she decided to just let me be.

The next Monday, I thought she is okay, but I was wrong. She didnt uttered a word to me and in science classes, she happily went to go to the back table, whereas her place was next to mine. I saw her happily making jokes and laughing with the other girls in class and she didnt even bother about me. When I asked her some questions, she just say yes and no. I was like talking to a mere mute person. Or did she even knew or notice that I am exist.

I tried to share this problem with Mimi, but she said, Huda is fine now, and that she has regained her normal feeling towards me. However, I didnt see any truth in that statement. Until today, our friendship was looking like an almost sinking big titanic ship. What is my fault? What have I done? I want to reminisce them all but I couldnt.

I hate this situation where good friend of ours suddenly pulling themself out of our window. She treated me like I wasnt exist.....

1 comment:

Farah Ismail said...

congrats!
dapat no 1
sem ni i wanna try harder n dapatkan no 1
wish me luck

so what really happen between u n huda?
chill kay
its not the end of the world
talk to her nicely
mane tau die explain kt awk nnti

so any news from teacher for me ?