The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 23 August 2008

Meeting Old Classmate

Yup, here again. So, I just returned from a wedding reception, or u can say a wedding feast. A simple wedding with no brides and bridesgroom, as they havent arrived when we reached the wedding, so nothing much to brag.

Happily, it is a wedding of my friend's sister, and there I met a lot of my old classmates. Among them is my old buddy, Shakira. My god, she's big, I mean she has grown up. Besides, firstly I thought it was Maryam, but on second look. oh god, Shakira! She is totally pretty
{ok fine, I am jealous}.

Well, sadly, I havent had time to chat with her, since she is eating, and I already on the set to get home. So, it was a terrific time seeing her, I never thought she would still remember me though, but whatever it is, she is totally a beauty. Hahaha

No comments: