The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 28 September 2008

A bit Appreciated

Yep, all these whiles, I have acted like an emo fanatic due to some problems I encountered with some"friends" of mine. But, yesterday. I felt a bit appreciated, as 2 friends sent me Eid Mubarak's cards. Overall, I have 4 cards now, and thanks to those who sent me those cards. They cured some diminish pains inside the heart. Haha:D

The first card I got, was from Durrah (the darah). There was 10 cent coin as my first duit raya.

Below is from Fatin Syamimi (princess cute konon:P)




The third card, from Sofiah NUR!! Yeay!! NO TIME NO SEE, babe. Sofiah is the one I always hope for. She made the card by herself. Unfortunately, she didn't left the home address of hers. How am I gonna send one to her?? (sigh)

The forth card, well, no picture, its from a guy. Well, its from akiem, from my forum. hehe:))

so thats all for now....its hard to revise my studies and at the same time preparing for raya!

No comments: