The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 10 October 2008

After raya 08:(

Eidul Fitri is NOW over for me. The meaningful raya will be the first 2 or 3 days then everything will come to the original state. Yes, to say the truth, hari raya this year brought much more laughters and fun, with delicious food and smiles plus, colourful and trendy clothes.

First raya, I went to Mak Teh's place in Taman Sri Andalas, Klang which used to be my second home. I used to stay there. It is still the best place I can head to whenever I reach Klang. In Klang, the fun started, where everyone was looking extremely joyous, smile all the way and the kids pending for the angpaws. My big cousins, now 20 something whom already earn money by themselves, took the big chance to give us some of what they can afford. All of the kids, including me, made a long queue, and we shaked hands, and kiss here and there, then we got what we wanted.

Dont try to mention about food here! There were nothing special than food during raya. The smell of rendang tok, and the lontong made me drooled. Yes, I ate so much till I blast. I think I'll have to get rid of some fatty acids here and there now.

Second raya, about at 11 am, my family and I rushed to go to Sungai Petani, Kedah. Mother's side this time on! We spent 5 days in Kedah, and the whole trip and experiences were great. This year, we even got our time to spend in Kuala Muda, the real kampung. Here, is where all the paddy field or bendang can be seen. I had the chance visiting my step grandmother, who happened to be my grandpa's third wife. Of course she cant remember me. Next, we went to Alor Setar to visit my granduncle. He just had an operation. Bypass surgery, but still looking young and energetic. Mom says he's nanyuk but he can still remember me. That's a bit weird, No?

Then, we also hooked by PakTam's house, Pak Jang's, Pak Long's and some of the family whom I dont really know. Yeah, fun, and no time to revise studies here in Kedah. Too many distractions.
Nevertheless, raya this time, more fun than last year, that totally sure.

No comments: