The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 26 September 2008


Last Friday, a photo of my experimenting bananas, see the white sack in side sample A, that is calcium carbide.

^This was captured on Wednesday, if I wasn't mistaken. See my bananas had already ripen and can be made into cekodok

My biology teacher, nice, soft-spoken person, very good, informative and our FRIEND!

Yeah these are the FIRST two pictures of the school I took, on Wednesday.Yeah huge but, hmm still needs time to be the best. For my malakat92-s this is my school, Kajang Utama High School; the place where I spend most of my time.

This is the school canteen, which seemed a bit empty, coz its Ramadhan. This was the place where I got red handed eating during ramadhan while I was on "girl problem".


My buddy Nadzira, we were actually planning to do some works on add math, but she was too tired so she just kept day dreaming all day long, dasar pemalas!!

Ok these are all I ve got, so, now, its 26th September 2008, and it will another 4 days until Hari Raya. I just wish I still get duit raya coz I am totally broke right now. Plus, I have to watch what I eat during raya, if not I cant fit to that baju raya of mine. wahaha:))

oh yeah: I am wishing u all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, jemput2laa bagi duit raya, hehe, I hope that this raya means something special to me.

No comments: