The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 15 November 2008

Summary of 2008's school's life.

Hah. Tears running down with a sigh, and a bit of happiness. (yeah, its sad and joy at a time). And, why am I suppose to feel this way?

Well, as u can see, 2008 wasn't my best year. Many bad and good things happened. I cry and laugh and whatever. So, school life was just the same, maybe mine, wasn't as interesting or better than anyone of all of you out there, but I guess, there are something to be reminisced of.

The first puppy love, the sad story of me of not getting a place in some prestigious schools, and the hectic life I have to gone through with other form 4 kids will be playing inside my head. Ah, those memories....which I wish to end quickly, already ended and I feel relieved.

As for teachers, I love all my teachers. They have been such wonderful persons I ever found in my life. Puan Suzyana, my BM teacher, I love her coz' she can made us understand fully of Bahasa Melayu and sorry for many mistakes I had done. I didnt have the slight opportunity to kiss u on the cheek and bid goodbye as u'll soon be going to Kuantan. Only if u can read this. As for my Agricultural Science Teacher, Puan Haryati, u're such a great form teacher, and ur great personality as a teacher will be engraved forever here in myself. Thanks.

Lastly, I will also be missing my friends whom will be leaving too, those who are taking SPM, PMR and those who will be following their families. I've been such a lousy and bad friend for you guys. I'm sorry. I am not perfect, so forgive me. And also, bye to 2008, 2009 will appear with big highlights and suprises. Just have to get ready for the next step to adulthood.

No comments: