The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 1 November 2008

Tapai project:)

We the science stream students and the sub science students did a project on Tapai. Last week, we did Tapai Ubi, and yesterday we did Tapai Pulut. Hope my tapai pulut comes out well, since my tapai ubi was damn bitter, yucks!

So yes pictures. Wait a sec.
Ok, enjoy the photos of unpopular kids
lol

(Chiam can be a GOOD house wife, give her a round of applause)

(Yeah, I didnt do much of the works lol)

(Yeah! Posing again, find me, find me!)


(Nina was cutting or peeling?)


(yey!! almost done!)

(after 2 to 3 days, this is what u got, tapai ubi)

for tapai pulut
i'll be posting the story next week
so, wait guys...
I wont be going anywhere.
so long now...


No comments: