The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 19 December 2008

Being Careful

I'm now using my Internet with care, and why must I do that??

The reason is of course, the congestion of Internet usage has been increasing. I've been trying to connect my Internet since morning, and now I am thankful to be online. Woah. Relief. This means I am addicted to the net.

I also did some revision on Chapter 6, additional math, and I can say, I am not too good. Can't answer 4 questions, and it made me crazy. I don't like the feelings when we are unable to answer several questions which seem easy but the truth is not. I feel like I haven't sleep for days.

I had finished with my Biology's work. Alhamdulillah. The printer had been making quite a hectic problem to me. But, due to patience, it's now working pretty well. The mishap was due to the thickness of the papers I used. You see, my dad, refuses to buy those Double A's because, for him they are expensive, so he bought the tesco brand's paper, which I'd say the low quality papers. *SIGH*

Now, I'm also questioning myself, whether I can study without tutors or otherwise. Yeah, maybe I can do that when I was 15 but now, the atmosphere is very different. The reasons why I am not yet attending any tuition are because, I'm too lazy to get ready for tuition, and also I have this sense that I will quit from attending tuition after 1 month.

After Naqib mentioned about Salt, a chapter in chemistry, I start to ponder around. I didnt read them yet!! And so I did some revisions on the chapter, and I found it hard. Yeah, the term 'hard' now, is like OKAY, EVERYTHING IS HARD. IT IS LIFE, SO WHAT!

Plus, I'm having this bad feeling that I have made a friend of mine mad at me for things I did. I kinda shy to apologize, because I've attempted a lot of occurences where the persons I called said that they aren't mad, so it will be like "stupid me, I was just thinking a lot".

1 comment:

Asfan Ash said...

salt? I kinda need to learn it back later eventho Ive learned it before.

And the most crucial part in salt is, y need to memorize the map of color of each salt.