The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 24 January 2009

Reasons why i hate sports

You can definitely said that I am soft-boned or rather a sissy kinda girl, yeah, actually I am. I am too girlish, just wish I was a bit of a tomboy.

This year I again, been defeated by my friends, to qualify myself in the pairing team of badminton to MSSD. Well, actually, I already knew this would happened. I have been playing like a cow dung since last year, don't know what're the reasons, but basically, my competitors in the school are becoming better meanwhile I am still at the lame old position. Yeah SHAME ON ME!

I really hate and HATE SPORTS. Why?

#1 sports make me tired, I never blamed it for making me sweat, but I hate being so exhausted

#2 sports always make me frustrated, coz I play games awkwardly, so I don't feel comfortable while playing any sports.

#3 sports always need us to be patient. I hate patience. I mean patience in taking good care of our partners' feelings or emotions.

#4 sports always make me feel bad about myself. It avoids me from being the real me. I have to be extra agrrasive and I dont really like that. **Plus big size person like me isn't that good to be 'seen' playing sports. EYESORE PEOPLE!!**

#5 I hate sports' people. While they think they are too good in certain games, they think they can act snobbishly in front of me. Including my friends. BOO THEM!!

#6 LAst BUT NOT LEAST, I despise the moment when friends can get into some childish fights just because we lost something. C'mon its only a game not a game FOR LIFE!

Whatever it is, I STILL hate sports. Just hate it hate it. And should I repeat? No I think. My mom always said that even how good we are in sports, they can't really determine our next step to the good future. Yeah, I am more like mom now. For badminton, I wont quit, but will just hate it.

GOODBYE

3 comments:

Hafiz said...

hahahahaha...... EYESORE !!
btw, it's true....
just stick become your mom... :)

syuaira_daneela said...

yeah...that's right..
i agree with u...
sports make me feel exhausted...
n for people like me...
i look awful when i play bcoz
i really can't play at all
except for chess..haha..
RAJA.

Anonymous said...

yeah...that's right..
i agree with u..
sports really makes me feel
exhausted..
n for people like me..
i look awful when i play..
except for chess..i like it..=)
Raja.