The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 13 January 2009

WOW. What an eccentric year this would be.

Now it is the 2nd week of the 2009's school session. I must admit everything is going not as smoothly as I planned them to be. Starting with my posts in the schools, well, at first I was very happy and grateful since I've got those big posts that I wanted so much. Then, on the 2nd thought, I don't think I can handle everything at once.

On Monday, which is yesterday, I had this prefect meeting with the high committees members of the team. Radhi, and some other form 6 sisters were there. The meeting was said to be held at 1.45 pm, as soon as I had finished with my agama class, but, too my dissapointment, the meeting started at 3.00 pm!! That means I had waited for almost 2 hours for the meeting.

So, the meeting wasn't interesting at all. I was so-exhausted, and homeworks were piling on my shoulders. And, yeah I am no longer the assistant of the head prefect, but I am just the 2nd assistant since the teacher thinks it won't be fair for a form 5 student to hold such a post, because the form 6 sisters are still eligible for the post. So, yeah it is relieving.

I am also the president of kelab pencegahan jenayah (KPJ) like last year. But, the best part was that I can choose my own members. Many of them are my own bestest friends in the school, and that includes my brother.

So, I am now packed. I will be home at late hours, probably the earliest would be at 2.20 pm. Thursday is a recking day, since I have P.E in the morning, and then EST class until 2.20pm, and after that, I have to rush home to get ready for the sports practices. Also, at night I will be having tuition from 8 pm to 10 pm. Nevermind, people, it is the LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL right?

Ok, I need to do my homeworks, still piling, and revisions. Bye:)

1 comment:

Ashraf said...

Wait I'm konpiused. Does that mean you see your brother as also a friend? Also ada opening lagi tak kat KPJ. Incase the whole moving thing doesn't work out.