The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 15 February 2009

The Return

I could not describe how occupied I am right now. Being a 17 year old sucks. Haven't see the nice part of it. So what are my problems right now? (I am going to be really frank, since, I have nobody I can rely to and to tell these to)

#1 A problem with my studies. This is the first time I can't cope with something simple. Math and additional mathematics have become my worst subjects ever! My works were incomplete and were completely messy. Reasons: My head is full of nonsensical thoughts that basically intrude my profession in mathematics

#2 Leadership. What I learnt from being a leader is we have to face the fact that no leaders have friends. I mean actual friends. I have to say I have been isolated quite many of times, and many of my so-called friends haven't realise this. They never waited for me for the recess, they never waited for me for anything. In fact, I am so frustrated with my prefects friends. Never been in help and never wanted to show that they wanna help me.

#3 The Curious Case of the sleepy heady dayana. Yes, I have a sleeping disorder, and I frequently feeling sleepy at home, especially in my room. I tend to drink those thick espresso and yeah, suffering from a caffein problem the next morning. How am I going to continue living? Answer: Pray for a better life

#4 Activities? To tell the truth I entered public speaking competition this year and syarahan bahasa melayu (since the English category had been stopped) . So right now, I have to take good care of my voice so that I won't speak like a rockstar. Plus, for punlic speaking, haven't decide on my proper speech. Still waiting for this brain of mine to function.

#5 Just hate sports. My yellow team lost badly in the road run. I felt so down. Well, of course, I didn't manage to get some places in the event, but just capable of funding 1 point for the team. Hmm, I just hate sports, there are no unity whatsoever...

Above all, my current life is already a mess even though SPM is not that near. Pray me luck.

No comments: