The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 6 June 2009

summary of mid year:O

monday the 11th may-
I am having a complete headache, because it was time for physics paperII. Hard ke? Well it was not that so-hardy-hard, it was averagely our level, so now I am waiting for the marks. Hope it's not bad till I can burst:)

then biology paper I, extremely confusing, I already knew the marks, I only got 38 over 50....terukkan? yeah it is...no pat on the shoulder this time.

tuesday the 12th may-
biology paper II and paper III strucked me. Paper II was my level, and I think I did pretty well. For paper III, easy but confusing, and I was blurred. Ah..when its too easy, it made a lot of scary feeling. Do u get me? No? Then nevermind:(

wednesday the 13th may-
what did I have on this date?? Wait, it was BM paper II, confusing again. I was like cmon, where is my portable dictionary, I am in need of it!~ I guess my BM literature was bad...:( and it was also Agama paper I, I re-mistaken my answers for the objectives, lame me:( Ustazah kept nagging about that, but what to do, I have overcooked the soup:(

thursday the 14th may-
ah I really forgot what I have on this date....so I will just summarise everything down..

-bm paper 1- was an okay paper-glad I could do it.

-math paper 1- awesomely-inadequate time to recheck, just got 36 over 40....:(

-math paper 2- I'll pass...its hard.

-physic paper 1- what the heck ??? I'll pass.

-physic paper 3- I hate drawing the ripple tank :0

-chemistry 1- tembak je padah sebab nnti kertas koyak, but it was hard after all...

-chemistry 2- erk....I think I wasn't me when answering:(

-chemistry 3- I sucked for everything:( (*boleh lak hilang pemadam waktu ni*)

-english 1- Me love it:)

-english 2- essay, good just good nothing else.

-agama 2- totally heaven:)

-accounting 2- I hurt my butt, and I hate it!~

-accounting 1- It was hot and blazzing in 5 AMAL. And the questions were unbearable:(

-addmath 1- very nice:)

-addmath 2- I got 89 over 100...yay!~ alhamdullillah, hard works paid off.

so thats all for now....
maybe I won't be blogging for long after this...
and I guess no one would be longing to read any of my daily or weekly craps...
so nevermind, have ur days great...and I will have mine:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation ! especially for your add maths result.

just to share with you site on physics and addmaths:-

http://www.physics4spm.com

http://www.addmathtambahan.biz