The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Are u fasting?

Something weird occurred to me at school today. It started when I was on the way to the front seat in 5 Amal, getting ready for pendidikan Islam lesson. Then, I saw Liew Chee Tuck and Anne Vanessa. They were doing some math revision. As Liew was in a hurry, he asked me to show Anne how to solve the math question. I was glad because it was the same question I attempted yesterday, so I gave her my shot. But, like always I failed to make her understand what I was trying to say, and it turned out she didn't understand the question.

Then she asked me something

"Dayana...u puasa ke??"

I was shocked, because it was the rarest question anyone has ever asked me for ages.

I answered quietly "No" {with serak2basah kinda voice due to my no-end-coughing disease}

Then, she said....

"Ur breathe smelly la...(trying to make how smelly it was) try minum air banyak2 la ok?"

After that she continues...


"U kecil hati ke?? I just bagi suggestion je"

So I went..."Erkk....no tak kecik hati..langsung" (although it was kinda hurt and embarrassing)

Then she said "Ok...bubbye..."

see without even saying thanks for the help...

{so cliche'}

No comments: