The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 2 August 2009

Helium is far way less denser than oxygen

well blogging has never been a stop for me even though I did tell people that I want to quit. Realizing that my mother is sick has made me widen up my eyes and try to think twice about having a bad post about my mother.

Surely, no one can live without his or her mom. I just hope and pray that she will regain her healthiness by tomorrow or better, tonight.

Fine, I started my day with the usual morning prayer, and decided to go back to sleep, but I empowered myself to do better things. So, rather than falling back to the dreamland, I went downstairs and started doing my Nilam projects. I read at least 4 articles, different articles of course, and did the summaries of all of them. Such a boring job. Yawning and yawning. Then, my day went juggling with physics class with cuz, Abg I. I just hate electronics!!!

Now, want to go solat...and wish me luck for whatever happens for tomorrow

No comments: