The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 18 September 2009

Just so near

haha.

Now the school break that I am breathing for, finally arrived. Thanks God, for waking me up again this morning and let me see your the wonders you have been given to me for the past 17 years.

Its the 29th ramadan (*betul ke ni?*) and, Ramadan is just as simple as every year, but it is the most Holy month in the Islamic calendar, so smile people, its the month when Allah blesses us with all his Gifts.

Yesterday, I had Biology paper 3, a test that needs us to deal with Biology's experiment. I don't know whether it was easy or hard, but I just prayed that every single answers I wrote in the blank spot worth a try. Setelah berusaha, Tawakkal yang penting:)

Must I blab that this year, it has been a bit gloomy. None of my real friends really wish me Hari Raya, but I am happy when Christina wished me that after all the fights and also the wishes from the other girlfriends. Hari Raya meant to be the happiest day for all muslims, and the wishes just bloomerised the happiness lies within it.

All in all, happy aildilfitri to all.

1 comment:

Hafiz said...

Wa liao!
Since you've said none of your real friends wish you Hari Raya, I take this 'golden opportunity' to wish you Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin & Good Luck in every obstacles you've gone through ;D