The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 28 December 2009

Stiffness

I am now on stiffness. I feel a total dumbness inside my body, and a major numbness on my limbs. I can't move. I can't think. I can't decide. The negativity charges are around, all over me, I could not stop of thinking I will soon flunk.

At 11 AM, today, I was supposedly to be in having an interview in Midvalley. Too bad, I didn't have the mood to go to Midvalley since my parents are here at home. I pity them for they have to re-tidying the house, which is in a terrible mess after they left for the past 2 months. I have to help them. Tiring is the only word I must say.

Discussing about going to do part time job is a no-easy task when it comes to parents. My parents seem to be a bit blurred out about having to work at Midvalley as they said it's too far for me, and it will be too tiring for me. And a friend, asked me again whether my decision will be worthwhile. I don't know. Too many considerations have to be considered, and take into discussion. I can't make up my mind. I don't know what to wear. I am now dumb.

No comments: