The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 15 January 2010

Found something:)

Hi. Wow, today a lot of surprises arose. I just can't believe how happy my family was, when my little brother, got an offer to pursue his Form 4 and Form 5 studies in SM Sains Seremban. He will be going there on February 2010, and he was so thrill when we informed him the news. Good job!~ Alhamdulillah. Still I got a slight sad feeling since my only brother is leaving for boarding school...waaa! No one to tickle the bones with anymore.

Well, today is a free day for me. I was like so bored staying at home. I woke up quite late like usual after fell asleep right after Subuh. Upon awaken, I took my bath and started to tidying up my messy, dusty room. Eww...there's many falling hair all over. They are all my hair....I have hair fall since 2 years ago. Cut the crap....Ok...then I emptied my old cupboard, which is fulled of Form 3 textbooks. Then...I found something very memorable. My tears running down the cheek. A simple chat-notes my friends and I used to have during our boring time listening to a talk 2 years back.


this is what we called chat-notes, a very useful way of 'chatting' in an event

Not only, I found the notes, but I also found a class photo when we were in FORM 3 in SMK Kajang Utama. There were 45 of us in a class room, I think. Can't actually recall it. However, form 3 was a blast. I miss Lee Tsun Tatt,the class monitor, the teacher, Puan Marhaini, Sofiah Nur, a good friend, and also Chen Khai Xuen, a stuck-up boy.


Find me~2x

Rather than those two stuff, I found this box. Not a music box. Not a treasure box. But, a box of my first handphone, which I got it from dad. Sadly, that phone is no longer belongs to me, since it was stolen from me, when I was in Form 4. It happened because of my silly mistake, left the phone inside the school bag. Yes people. Serve me right:( I was so sad, because I left so many important documents in the phone, not to mention some photos taken during The Anti Crime Club meeting in Kedah.




The box...ni je yang tinggal:(

No comments: