The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 18 February 2010

We are different, like earth and the sky

Egoistically, I find it hard to say the I love you.

I inherited this "ego" boost from you. Being so egoistic for no reasons.

But, deep inside, I love you.

I wish I could just utter this 3 words every day.

But, I couldn't like how Chuck had it hard to say it to Blair (Gossip Girl)

When dearly uncle passed away that day, I cried

The tears was not sincerely because I was sad because uncle is no longer here

But, the tears was because I am so worried that I might lose you one day as well

It haunted me everyday. Seeing you in the white. Seeing you lying breathless on the bed in my dreams.

We are different. We think differently. We argue like cats and dogs.

I want a new watch, but you said "Why need one? You have a clock on your cell phone right?"

I said round but you mentioned circle

You asked my opinions, but you objected it.

But, still I love you dearly. And I hope the same goes for you.

p/s: this is not a love poem like how Sonnet 18 was written. It is an eternal LOVE for a family member. Crap, tone down your bluish thinking

No comments: