The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 25 July 2010

One WORD

malasnyanakbalikPUNCAKALAM!!!

WHY?
1. No constant Internet connection for me, which has been my legal drugs for such a long time

2.No constant supply of nescafe that could make me awake and fresh.

3. No kittens to play with, or to be my remedy during harsh emotional breakdown.

4. No parents to kiss and hug.

5. No T.V that supply me with Gossip Girl and other wonderful series.

and of course

6. No comfortable bedroom with the finest conditioned atmosphere that could make me wake up at 12 pm.:D









No comments: