The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 24 July 2010

Physics Assignment

This is what I get for the 5 questions...I just need to work hard on this...OMY! And why there're two similar Semester Break Homework?

I also had a temporary seizure of doing Physics Lab Reports. I put them on the waiting line for such a long time, without realising that I now have tons of them to finish. Great no.. ?

I hate it when, I can't find the answers in the internet. I hate it when we asked our members to help, they won't help. Just frustrating.

No comments: