The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Following them

my current agenda#1: following as many blogs posted by real medical doctors, or doctor wannabe. It is just fun and exciting to read stories of the similar interests. They inspire me, and motivate me somehow. I am now waiting patiently for new posts from Dr Alina Hasni. She's gorgeous, love fashion and a medical doctor. 

my next agenda#2: looking forward to visit any local gigantic bookstore which I haven't done since I entered college. Hopefully to find something more related to medicine in the novel genre, something like Denyut Kasih Medik. Is there any? If not, I would love to have some novel leisure on adventure stories. It would also be great if I could found the book by Paolo Coelho entitled The Zahir. {Denyut Kasih Medik was inspirational and one in a million}

my after-ward agenda #3: to buy a new cell phone. Sadly, I love my current phone the K770i, but its time to transform to the better. I can't send text messages any longer with this phone. Sigh:(haven't decide what type of cell phone I would buy, perhaps just the normal and cheap. Gotta save up these days. 


>>>during writing these down, I stumbled upon a blog of photos, which generally tells the reason Why Boys Need Supervision: just for fun, so enjoy it while you can.

1 comment:

nurulhuda said...

babe, i got The Zahir..i ade almost all Paulo's books.. the story not that interesting, but okay la...