The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 7 October 2010

Relief and Worry in One Point

Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you my dear followers),

After a couple of weeks of not posting anything down here, my mind is going a bit crazy. Looks like I do need blogging after all. Three years posting down my thoughts and I never got bored. It would be fun if it turns out to be a JOB rather than some childish hobby no?

I had so many to tell but after a while ago, I asked myself again what would I jot down? My laptop has been invaded by stupid viruses since I viewed this politic blog called Loctor Mayat. Even the title of the blog sounded creepy. Since then, a couple of pop-ups appeared telling me to buy the anti-virus software online. Crap me! Now, even having AVG Free won't help. Argh! And, not only that, I can't even post down anything in the blogger because of those harmful viruses. After all, blogspot is never a safe site to be opened up in the Internet. I as far have though as much. T.T

Now, looks like blogging only work with the old desktop. You see, even if you have a brand new laptop with you with advances advantages, the old one still is useful. Thanks desktop:) So....what's up with me nagging about stupid viruses and how pathetic am I when I cried over a sluggish laptop?

Much to say is that, I have already ended my fearsome semester one examination for the asasi sains UiTM Puncak Alam. Yay!!! I am so thrilled. Even though, I have to still remember what I have learned back then in semester one in order to answer semester 2 examination, I still think I deserve a BREAK! Let I jot down how I feel about the 4 subjects I had for the past examination:

1. Physics
 -ONE WORD: superdupertricky! I don't even know what to study for the last minute preparation. I took a glance at the big giancoli book, and started wondering how the paper was going to be like, and yes, like Prof Ahmad always reminds me: DAYANA, YOU HAVE TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX! and yes, the questions are damn tricky. Just prayed I had answered them well, because I did, I think. I sweat all over the forehead just to make sure the calculations turn out right. P/S: I got so jealous with those John or Jane Doe who got a carry mark of 38/40 while mine was below them! Argh!!

2. Chemistry

-ONE WORD: NOTTOUGHBUTTRICKY! Should I blame the lacking of tutorials for making me clueless on the Gas Laws and the last chapters questions? Seriously, they twisted the questions like damn twisted that I almost have a lazy eyes on them. I prayed now for ease. I don't want to hook up crying for having bad results. Waaa! ( now regretting for lazying around and it doesn't help at all!)

3. Mathematics 

-ONEWORD: superduperhardandtough!!  Naqib was true after all. He did reminded me how tough it is. I took it easy without much effort to master it, and now I regret. Rice is already a hot porridge. I flunked like hell for my quizzes. My name got called for being drained away by the tutor. But, I didn't take it seriously. I didn't focus. After knowing how great Balqis and others even Dina for math, I become terrified. To get a super flat pointer, Mathematics is crucial to be an A! And what did I do? Play all the time, thinking that I can do it without effort, now boo me!! I didn't even go to see how much did I get for my carry marks, probably so low. And I am just scared that it would make me devastated, so I didn't give it a damn to see. Argh!

4. Biology

-Oneword: JOYFUL! even though it was fun answering, but Biology always a phantom to me. Just like what happened during SPM. Although, I thought I did a good job, I still didn't manage an A. I am being paranoid over this, but at the same time very careful. How will a person portray a good doctor-to-be persona if she can't even obtain an A for Biology? Ironic isn't it? Yes it is! Hopefully my carry marks are good enough. Huh!

and two days after Biology 1 was history, MUET Workshop was held: which was a complete horrid when I became a total coward for not standing out and speak my heart out! and for being effluent with what I had to say. Guess like I am only good in written English and not orally. And it sucks badly enough. 12 October is the day I must deal with, with MUET SPEAKING TEST and badly I am not fluent enough. Now I know how having fantastic vocabularies don't help instead fluency is what counts to make you at the top for MUET! A band above three is what I must achieve. Help me Allah!


p/s: Sad when people you wish to amend you, just ignoring you. And sad when you realised you are nothing worth for them.

1 comment:

fawz@n said...

all the best for both of us ok.and never stop praying,i'Allah =)