The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 9 July 2011

Lup and Dup

My heart is now beating tremendously because of anxiety, nervousness, and butterflies in the stomach. Thanks friends and whoever who wished me good luck. And thanks for the support and prayers peeps. I need these.

In a couple of hours, I will be rushing to Kelantan. And yeah, I can't say anything except nervous. Can't decide on which baju kurung to wear is another problem. Been pissing off my family members today because of this anxiety. WAAA

I hope they don't ask extreme questions because I am not a extreme person who could answer with extreme answers. I just wanna them to know I love medicine with no specific reasons. No words could describe why.

No comments: