The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 13 November 2011

Rezeki di Eidul Adha

People in India called it Bakrid. We here had a splendid one. Even though, the smiles of the family members are still what we are craving for. Alhamdulillah that everything went fine. 

Also Bakrid means a lot to me this time. Miles away from my home is one thing. Not to get to eat my mom's beef dishes is another and staying at the hostel for some kiasu moment is the highlighter.

Today, alhamduLILLAH. Another nikmat. Thanks Allah :')

weeee:)))

A multi purpose cooker. Maybe something that I need so that I can cook the 1 kg beef I have in my friend's fridge. Thanks to auntie zam for her kindness....only Allah could repay her kindness:)

>>p/s: The dean will return to Belgaum along with the exam questions paper...The first selanjar...USM called the test Selanjar. And every selanjar is so important<<

No comments: