The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 10 December 2010

Semester Two Event


I feel responsible (hehehe) to announce that Foundation in Science of Universiti Teknologi Mara Puncak Alam is organising this Masquerade Mystery event. Bunches of thanks for the committee members who work days and nights, to ensure the event will go well. And most of the head committees are my groupmates, like Fikri Syafiq and Thaqif Sufyan and many others. They are very hardworking and really great for doing all these. However, still, many won't go, but yeah I on the other hand already passed my name with my fellow tablemates for the very dinner. Now, searching for a suitable dress and of course  A MASK. I found this costume shop which look very interesting, but meh, it is located at Malacca T.T. So far meh?

>>>p/s: I hope it will be a night to remember. hehehe:) See you there asasian!:D<<<

No comments: