The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 29 August 2011

Stay

Have you ever encounter a situation whereby you wish someone would stop you and said to you, PLEASE STAY....? This is what I am feeling right now. To stay. With the family right here which I love the most. And RAYA made it more difficult for me to hide this emotional aura. 

This is a catchy song I like, by an indie group called Estrella but they are now silent as a mouse. I found this enthralling when Shila Hamzah did a cover on it. Presenting: STAY...





>>p/s: Enjoy this song, even though I know not many would like it. Ah seriously, too sad to leave the house in a couple of days. <<



1 comment:

Asfan Ash said...

cover Estrella?aah. sweet haha