The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 3 September 2011

Oh it's the most touching Raya

Assalamualaikum and salam merdeka raya people! So it's fifth day of Raya already, how fast eh? And in two days time, it's the day to register as a degree student. Freaking nervous I tell ya...

For me, 2011's raya is the most touching raya. It's the day where we as family gather round and chit chatting non-stop and eating non-stop...and also, it's the occasion when my family finally now, knew that I will be boarding off to India this upcoming Friday.

I was lucky that I wasn't asked to give a speech like how my cousin did last year. But I was touched when we all prayed for my safety. And the words of spirits I received from dear cousins, their spouses and aunts and uncles. Mak teh's house was our first destination for every raya, and even though not all of our families were there to gather around, it's still fun. 

Plus, duit raya tahun ni pun banyak. Hehehe. But no exact figure will I brag right here. Let it be my secret. Hehehe. Going to degree is a good thing after all, eh? hehehehe. Also at Sungai Petani, where my makjang gave me a telekung as a present. It was touching. The telekung symbolized a note and an advice to not forgetting my duty as a muslim, a duty to not forgetting my prayers.

Raya was short this year. But it felt good to see paktam, paklong, and my dear aunty from US aunty Zam, together with Cik Ja, makngah and many more to be mentioned who I only got to see once a year. It was sad to leave Sg Petani...
Salam Eid Fitri from me and family hehehe....:)

only a quarter of the big family :)

cucu mak dara, dan menantu perempuan mak dara :))


cucu lelaki, cicit dan menantu lelaki mak dara :))



No comments: