The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 23 December 2011

sorry that I am not yet a doctor

Dia menangis. What should I do? I need a miracle, so that she feels better.

Dia menangis lagi. And she has gotten worse. The rashes they grew a lot more. Now she can't walk properly.

The blisters gone watery. And it troublesome her. She can't attend lectures, it has been a week. Been to see the dermatologist twice but nothing works.

And it is worst, when I can't do absolutely nothing to comfort her. She cries, and I sit here....

Ya Allah! Please save my friend. Let her regain her health.

No comments: