The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 2 January 2012

Booked!

Apa yang dah booked?

It's my air ticket to MALAYSIA people...




Yes, I am longing dearly to be with my family....

Eating with them, laugh with them over littlest things and just see them with my own eyes.

The fact that I don't use Skype too often is because I literally don't have time for it.

I know it's pathetic....but seriously, I just have to work harder for other things;

Not because I am a slow learner, it's because I am a fast learner who often forgets!

I think my limbic system has got lesions. And whatever it is, I still have to mingle harder with these books, lecture slides and all.

I am tired. And tires always vanish whenever I see my family....

Thus, my family is the medicine for all this laziness and ...this feeling of discomfort.

August 2012...please come hurrily....



But before that, I must COMPLETE this Phase 1 successfully!

Oh. I need the energy....the Action Potential for this brain to work at its max!


>>p/s: it's sad when a person who you longed to call/contact, became totally awkward to talk to and the saddest thing of all is that person seems like your call is unimportant<<

No comments: