The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 9 April 2011

Resume?

Planning to write a resume. 
Trying luck for a post at Kumon.
If failed, probably some other tuition centers?

A friend offered me to be her PA.
My job is easy,
Just to wake her up in the morning,
Accompany her to class,
and that's basically all. :)

Then, one more friend,
asked me if I know anything about editing,
I said a mere NO.
I don't even have photoshop :(
If I do, perhaps I can edit some wedding photos.

A resume need me to post my capabilities on,
Perhaps I need my SPM result slip,
But, I misplaced it somewhere,
And I am sooo  lazy to do one.

Have anyone here ever think of becoming a doctor because YOU once see a guy doctor who looks so charming and smart? I can't deny I am too. :P

Dr Ji Hoon from Unstoppable Kick :p

Dr Asou from One Litre Of Tears

Dr Chase from House M.D



>>>P/S: Television, why you show so many handsome fake doctors?<<<

2 comments:

faisal said...

bcoz if the fake doctors are ugly, messy,fat etc.. no one will watch the show..

dayanaazhar:) said...

true. hope real life pun sama:P