The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 22 May 2011

Gulp

Even though I knew I have Bronchitis before going to Sabah, I still had the gut to have the SLURPEE SMALL gulp of 7 Eleven. Pelik. As if in Peninsular there's no 7E around.

Ok the above was just to actually emphasized how I miss drinking cold beverages. Looks like all my juices in the fridges would go to my little sister. And guess what? Tomorrow I will have my last antibiotic. And will continue my pantang on icy drinks till my throat could endure the chill. I am craving on Fresh Blended Mango Juice.

But the GULP I want to tell you readers about is on the complexity of life and the nervousness I have. My pathway to live the dream to be a medical doctor almost-almost there. As if suddenly I saw the light which will bring me somewhat closer to it after the dimness. But I am so nervous. Seniors said, enjoy the premed and I admit why need to go so serious over this, it doesn't actually SECURE you for a place in the medical faculty but I feel so lucky to been selected. AlhamDulillah.

Only another week to watch Asmara, Marimar and Glee and doing the house chores. I wonder why I didn't go to driving lessons when I have time to do so. This is the major problem and bad habit I possessed, procrastination -.-', I thought I would have time to have my driving license. Sadly no, or maybe I am the one who too lazy to see the auntie who instruct me. Bad at planning and this is how everything turned out sucks.

So here I go, going to living in a hostel but still no license to drive my own car. Would be a super nuisance to my family to pick me up when I rant wishing to return home. Because home is the only place I feel at peace. And yeah I am a spoil brat. But hey Dayana, this year is the last year when you got to be a 'teen', next year, already 20 years old. Old enough to get married. Ok I must stop mentioning on marriage because it's sensitive. Lol.

I would count on train and KTM again . I miss taking rides on the train though but haven't had experience taking one from Shah Alam. Ok dah merepek. Time to do some laundry and reheating soup for dinner. Anyhow, I wish and hope and pray I can do good at the place I am gonna be. 


>>>p/s: avoiding my aunt before she asked me anything on driving. she really is mad if I tell her I haven't got my P yet. So lame la me :(<<<

No comments: