The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 17 October 2011

Spare time

Assalamualaikum

Today marks another beginning of a NEW block/topic for my first year as a medical student. It is on the MUSCULOSKELETAL BLOCK.

Meaning last week is the end of the Cell and Tissue block which is super duper hard for me. The end block test was a disaster. Focusing on the hard topics but what came out was out of expectation. I should have bear in mind that everything in life is unexpected. However, no use of crying out blood by now. Things had happened.

For anatomy, I think I have quite a big love for bones and structures of them. It intrigued me a lot unlike remembering the properties of Amino Acid and Nucleic Acids. Sadly, last week, while other students have already dig their hands in to dissect the cadavers, my group (the only group with a FEMALE CADAVER)m, hasn't actually try on those blades to cut open the poor body. But we had fun learning some terms like epiphisis and diaphisis as well as other term like haversion canal. Things that I can remember of course. Biochemistry, on the other hand, is something which I have to create fond with. The book recommended which I am using now is not exactly a good book which I can refer to. And of course, here, there's time constraint to focus on those thicks books which stand erectly arranged in my room. Beautifully untouched. And I blamed time for being too fast.

Malaysian Night

Apart from the great studying moments, we as overseas students also get this opportunity joining one gathering of Malaysian students around Belgaum. One of the events is Malaysian Night. USM-KLE is the host and we performed 2 shows for the night which were awesome. Here, I am so amazed by some of the colleagues who are so artistic. They can sing, they can dance so beautifully and play instruments. Our team won the performance competition. Did I mentioned I joined dancing? It is plainly just for fun and to fulfill the emptiness.

Trinity 2011

This is an intercollegiate event where students of JNMC as well as other students from Karnataka or Belgaum I think, participate in various events including, competitions like Battle of The Bands, Football, Arts, and many more. USM-KLE's students like Adib and Aidil Yusof both won the best basis and best drummer award. Isn't these arouse jealousy? Who says medical students just know medical terms? They can also play music and rock the stage. And it's a pleasure even though I can't join because I am untalented, seeing them winning those things among many other talented students here, make me proud to be part of them! WOAHH


So only yesterday, MARA had also came here to see how their sponsor students are doing. Mainly, we are doing fine. Hostel is comfy, food is lavish and what else I could describe? Our safety is well keep as we have our own Malaysian's dean here, Prof KJ, so that's is among the privilege of becoming a USMKLE Student. 

Over a month have I been here. Staying here is alright. All cosy and chilling. Some places are dirty and noisy and that's India. A place where you are not going to grow alive but to grow surviving. I am praying hard so that I will excell in my phase 1 and could attend phase 2 and the other phases up to the end with strength and smoothly finish all this then get married. OOps, I mean work and serve for the people. (lame phrases but whatever) 

Sorry for no photos like what you have seen in many of other blogs. I have no good time to spare to upload them. Will steal some pictures from friends FB page. MUAHAHHAHA. 


>>p/s: must buy a camera now. Cepatlah tahun depan bulan 7!<<


No comments: