The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 17 July 2011

Three Days

This is an emotional blog people. Mostly, you would here my whines and sad stories. Some would be great news, but then again, I might also, delete this blog one day URGE myself to write more on positive things. HEHE.

It has been 3 BLOODY days dayana azhar, face the fact already. You have gotten two amazing universities. Both are research universities, UKM and USM. So what's so sad? But yeah, UKM didn't offer what you wanted best right? 

So basically, after lotsa talking and discussion with mom and dad, with my cousins and all, I decided that maybe India is the best option. I would definitely, without doubt reject the Biomedical Science offer from UKM even though it is a bit interesting. To be frank it was the last option I had on the UPU, so I never imagined it got hooked. But Allah knows best.

On the same day, I knew I was offered Biomedical Science at UKM, that afternoon, came another offer. I never would imagine the interview at Kelantan  was worth it. Then again, I am glad that it was worth the journey and the adventure we faced. 

Alhamdulillah, it was USM-KLE International Medical Programme. I myself do not know what the heck it is at first, but MARA was the one who insisted me to apply and to go to the interview. This program is more like what UKM has with UNPAD. More like a twinning. Unfortunately, this would be a five years program at Karnataka, Belgaum, Bangalore, India. On the other hand, KLE is referred to Karnataka Lingayat Education, merely it is a new name for a former renowned Jawarhalal Nehru (JNMC) in India. 

Basically, the MOU between USM and KLE was signed only a year ago. It already has MMC accreditation and thus a good place to study. For details please just browse through this : USM-KLE and also HERE  It is not so bad at all, just that the problem is the news from MARA. So I guess I'll just have to wait.

Also, the hostels are of five class standard. And not to mention, the environment is chilling thus suitable for study and sleep purposes. HEHEHHE. Cadavers are abundant. I read one blog post from a senior telling that even in the first year, they already managed to get hands-on the cadavers, doing dissection which is SO FUN indeed. HEHEHE. 

But then again, noticing that I will be boarding to India soon and leave the family here and leave the dream to study medicine here, and the friends, and Khayra Amani, brought tears down. I have been crying for days, Both because of happy and sad. No matter how greener the grasses on the other side, ours will always be the best to step on :) I will miss UiTM badly. Why you didn't opt me? Why? I also hope my appeal gives me good news. I am still wanting to go to UiTM as they are lot of friends I already know. 

This is the dilemma. More stressful when a teacher from school who suddenly called me and said she has to adopt me if I really want her to help to get a place at UiTM or UKM. Apparenly, her husband is a doctor/cum lecturer and has a lot of connections at UKM and UiTM. So, I was thinking to use this cable but I need to have a strong relationship, that's why they want to adopt me. Sadly, I don't like to burden others. I hate to involve in some sort of complexity that would bring myself into a complete mess. Being an adopt child in a sudden? What is this?

 I then talked to my teacher's husband, and told everything. He of course frankly said that my results from asasi is not good enough to secure a place at UKM, and I know that. I realised the fact of being just plainly average for that course at UKM. But he is also lending me a hand for the appealing at UiTM but he did say that I should just go to India. Regarding UiTM, I have to send the details over to my teacher via email, which I haven't done it yet. Maybe tomorrow, em I just hate troubling people.

Naqib, a dear friend, then told me to be strong. He said, Allah loves me so much that he gifted me this wavy journey from the start. I should face this with patience. Because Allah has said in the verse of Surah AL Baqarah, Verse 286:



"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."


Certainly, I have to go back and seek for guidance, and repent for what ever sins I committed that put me into this situation. 




No comments: